|Created on||2015-10-28 12:58:44|
|Files||Ulysses 2.2.1.dmg (13.10 MB)|
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.10.0 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Courtesy of TNT Team
MAS + iCloud
Release Date: October 27, 2015
What's New in Version 2.2.1
In our never-ending quest to build the greatest text editor the world has ever seen, we bring you, ladies and gentlemen, the greatest fixes for the most annoying issues:
- Small screen owners rejoice: We’ve reworked the behavior of the sidebars to perform much better in Split View and in smaller windows.
- We’ve fixed an issue that would hinder Ulysses from starting and required you to do a re-install.
- The toolbar buttons in Export Preview no longer grow out of the window when typing in the editor.
- We have made the loupe icon up to 34% thinner.
- Page numbers are no longer printed upside down when printing from the Editor.
- Authenticating Medium accounts without profile pictures no longer fails.
- Sheet table no longer disappears while trying to type a search. And you can close it with a shortcut now.
- Last but not least, we’ve fixed a couple of visual glitches and improved blah blah blah. Oh, you’re still reading? Cool, how about this:
More Info: http://itunes.apple.com/app/id623795237
Ulysses (formerly Ulysses III)
Ulysses for Mac is your one-stop writing environment on OS X. Whether you’re a novelist, a journalist, a student or a blogger – if you love to write and write a lot, Ulysses gives you a uniquely streamlined toolset, covering every phase of the writing process:
- A powerful, yet simple text editor.
- A familiar, no-nonsense text library.
- A comprehensive and truly flexible multi-format export.
Of course, the heart and soul of a writing app is its editor. And Ulysses is said to have the best text editor in the world. It offers everything you need – from markup to images and footnotes, from links to comments and code –, and it still manages to stay completely out of the way. It’s a beautiful and focused experience, which turns the every-day chore of writing into *actual fun*.
But since Ulysses takes writing seriously, it does not stop at the editor. Its unified library offers unprecedented access to everything you’ll ever write, be it snippets and ideas, be it blog posts or manuscripts. Every text is at your fingertips, and Ulysses perfectly scales from scratchpad to diary to Great American Novels – and to everything in-between.
Once you’re finished, export is only a click away. Ulysses can transform your text into beautiful PDFs, web pages, standard e-books and Rich Text documents. You can copy as HTML or save to the cloud as Markdown. Export is as easy as selecting a format, selecting a style, and selecting a destination. Yes, 1-2-3.
Best of all, Ulysses offers fully-fledged, no-holds-barred, all-out iCloud sync. Ulysses is available for both Mac and iPad, and every connected device has access to everything and anything you’ll ever write. Synchronization is simple, seamless and neither requires third-party apps, nor any kind of interaction. If you got iCloud, you got sync.