Descriptions for OmniPlan Pro 3.8.0
Name: OmniPlan Pro for Mac
Release Date: 02 Nov 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.12 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Keygen (CORE)
Web Site: http://www.omnigroup.com/omniplan/
With OmniPlan Pro, you can create logical, manageable project plans with Gantt charts, schedules, summaries, milestones, and critical paths. Break down the tasks needed to make your project a success, optimize resources, and streamline budgets. It’s project management made painless.
How to get your project done on time and under budget:
- Translate strategy into tactics everyone can understand
- Create summaries of work broken into lists of activities
- Distribute workloads fairly and efficiently
- Manage costs as you go
OmniPlan Pro adds the following features to OmniPlan’s robust management abilities:
- Publish and subscribe
- Change tracking
- Monte Carlo simulation
- AppleScript support
- Earned-value analysis
- Multi-project dashboard
- Beautiful reports
- Microsoft Project support
- Auto-effort estimation
What’s New in OmniPlan Pro 3.8.0
- Microsoft Project:OmniPlan now supports importing and exporting Microsoft Project elapsed time values.
- Intro Video:OmniPlan now presents an introductory video the first time the application is launched.
- Newsletter:Added a link to sign up for the Omni Newsletter to the OmniPlan Help menu.
- Project Leveling:Leveling is now reset when project dates are switched from specific to undetermined.
- Calendar View:Header text is no longer too crowded in the Calendar View.
- Dashboards:Addressed a bug that caused resources to appear to be idle when they were not.
- Export:Exporting an OmniGraffle file now creates a file with the appropriate canvas settings enabled.
- Gantt View:Scrolling in the Gantt View with the Scheduling Influences popover visible no longer squishes explanation text.
- Gantt View:Selecting “Hide Gantt” when the Inspector is visible now hides the Gantt chart completely.
- Groups Tasks:Fixed a bug that could cause group tasks durations to temporarily stop recalculating.
- Localizations:TouchBar labels are now fully localized.
- Publish/Subscribe:Lead/lag time changes now properly update when a project is synced via a server repository.
- Microsoft Project:Fixed various bugs related to OmniPlan’s Microsoft Project import/export support.
- Network View:Network diagram now lays out properly when task nodes contain additional non-default variables.
- Styles View:It is no longer possible to undo the completion of the default complete task.
- Task Outline:Adjustments to the Title column width are now properly saved.
- Task Outline:Empty white space now draws to the right when columns in the task outline are adjusted to be smaller than the width of the outline sidebar.
- Violations:Undoing after leveling no longer creates bogus violations when tasks are assigned to a group which contains a resource that has less than 100% units.
- Stability:Fixed a crash that could occur when hiding the project Gantt.
- Stability:Adding a new task in the Network diagram no longer triggers a crash when there is a dependency loop in the project schedule.
- Stability:Fixed a crash that could occur in the Styles View if undo is used while editing a template task’s name.
- Stability:Fixed a crash that could occur when leveling some projects.
- Stability:Addressed a bug that could cause the TouchBar to get into a state that would trigger a crash.
- Stability:Deleting the duration value in the leveling dialogue no longer triggers a crash.
- Stability:Fixed a crash that could occur when reopening a file saved in the Styles View.